The Horizontal or Left - Righty - axis of Antenna corresponding to the Pitch - axis of an Aircraft.
天线以水平或左右方向轴,如图中之y轴,所旋转之角度为倾斜角.
Advertising-(广告)
A:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。
B:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.
当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。
A:What media do you plan to use?
你们准备使用何种媒体?
B:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the internet first.
考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。
pitch
A:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.
这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。
B:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.
是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。
pitch
A:Will there be any direct mail?
会有任何广告邮件吗?
B:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。
A:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'llpitch it to the higher-ups.
说得没错。请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。
B:Great. We'll get started right away.
太好了。我们马上准备。
Cooking-(做饭)
A:I’d like to helppitch in with? dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You’re joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon??
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
pitch的反义词
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers?.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where’s the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
pitch是什么意思
B:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。